Thursday, January 2, 2014

I'm ready for the world, so look out!

So I've had this blog open for nearly two years and have not dared to post. Wondering why that is, I realized a few things about myself.

1. I have a bunch of opinions about everything, and very little organization in my brain
2. I love to put my foot in my mouth
3. I sort of care what people think.

That being said, now that I'm 30 years old, happy in my own skin;  I've decided, I'll say what I want! Hey it's america, we have free speech here." Game on! lol


So for all those of you, who have lots of feelings, and don't like to poke fun at yourselves, I suggest you turn away immediately. This is not the blog for you.. You may learn a lot about yourself, you may not, but you will be thoroughly entertained.

I'm going to discuss whatever, whenever so please sit back , relax, and enjoy the ride.




2 comments:

  1. congrats on your blog lady! interested to see what ya say! you inspired me to get crackin on mine!

    ReplyDelete